Savings for Oil Producers
OpEx & CapEx Savings for Oil Producers
Producers can mix Sylvatex’s patented micro emulsion with their refined petro-diesel products, effectively reducing the amount of refined petro-diesel to as little as 60% of the final product. This low cost, simple drop-in solution drastically enables firms to meet increasing environmental standards while at the same time reduces costs and increases revenue streams.
“…a refinery can produce high sulfur diesel, then blend it with the Sylvatex platform to reach low-sulfur mandates, while dramatically saving from reduced OpEx & CapEx for diesel production…”
- Diesel Supply: Sylvatex technology expands the diesel supply pool by increasing the volume of diesel in the marketplace, while still meeting ASTM specs, and creating billions of dollars for producers’ gross margins.
- New markets for current products: Refining diesel using their current processes, producers can now dramatically lower the levels of sulfur and other particulate matter when blending with the Sylvatex platform. This allows the Sylvatex diesel blend to enter previously inaccessible world markets that have stricter Low Carbon Fuel Standards (LCFS). Sylvatex expands the versatility for sales the global marketplace.
- Renewable Identification Number: Producers will now receive more RIN’s for blending more renewables into their products, and therefore have a higher RIN monetization rate, creating millions more for their gross margin. Furthermore, with Sylvatex technology producers will reach blending mandates, and therefore avoiding millions in fines.
-CapEx: Sylvatex reduces planned refinery upgrade CAPEX to meet imminent local Low Carbon Fuel Standards (LCFS).
- OpEx: Sylvatex allows refiners to refine petro-diesel with less hydrogen & catalyst consumption, and at lower pressures and temperatures, leading to energy savings. Furthermore, the disposal costs for hazardous waste are lowered as a refinery is refining to higher particulate levels.
- Feedstock Versatility: Refiners can now process lower grade crude oil feed stocks, as well as lower grade ethanol, and the fatty derived acid used in the Sylvatex platform. Furthermore, the technology allows diesel producers to use a wide variety of feedstocks and grades thereof, to guarantee a constant, low cost supply for the global marketplace. Scaling issues for renewable constituents will never be a concern with the Sylvatex solution.
- Lower cost renewable feedstock: The ingredients used in the Sylvatex recipe will always be available at lower cost than petro-diesel.